We invite to trainings organized as a part of Innovation Incubator Plus Project.
As a consortium, Jan and Jędrzej Śniadeccy University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz (the Leader) and Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz (a consortium member), invite to a series of free, theoretical and practical trainings, a part of Innovation Incubator Project Plus, a non-competitive activity entitled Support to the Management of Scientific Research and Commercialization of R&D in Scientific Units and Enterprises, Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 (Measure 4.4).
The thematic scope of the trainings include:
1. Academic Entrepreneurship, including:
- basic information about the enterprise (definition, typology of enterprises, business objectives of the enterprise, legal and organizational forms)
- establishing of economic activity (incubation of an idea, the source of ideas, the essence of business, selection of legal and organizational forms, start-up procedure)
- business plan (planning in an enterprise, characteristics of individual elements of a business plan)
- innovation and financing of business activities in SMEs (competitiveness and innovativeness, theories and mechanisms of implementing the innovations, innovation management, sources of information about innovations, types of financial sources, financial analysis, accounting, tax liabilities)
- marketing (market research, marketing mix, strategical marketing, sales process, market analysis).
2. Commercialization of Research Results, specifically:
- commercialization procedure
- protection and management of intellectual property
- success factors in technology transfer
- business model with the use of technology transfer
- the transfer of knowledge and know-how
- market and financing analysis
- research contracts, licence and other contracts connected with technology transfer
- the opportunities created by Venture Capital.
3. Business Model Canvas:
- characteristics of the client and the market
- customers’ problems to be solved
- how to reach the client, what are the clients’ requirements concerning delivery and services, what affects them best and what is the most profitable
- what relations in each segment can be expected, what is the preferable level of services in each segment
- how can you earn money most effecti0vely, how much are the customers likely to pay now and in the future, how to create an income from every transaction
- what money resources are necessary to create and provide the values, distribution and relations with clients
- what operations are necessary to create and convey the values of the company offer
- partners, their resources and their modes of action
- the costs of manufacturing of the products and providing them to clients.
4. Design Thinking
- boosting creativity (what is creativity and how to recognize it, how to make creative teams and provide facilities that support creativity)
- design thinking process (steps for creating the process, tools and actions to be undertaken before the process, the challenge and the brief)
- discovering (preparation to the research, research tools, stakeholders mapping, individual in-depth lectures, conducting the research)
- defining (gathering the research conclusions, persona, customer journey map)
- creating ideas (brainstorming – the rules for conducting it, generating of idea proposals, evaluation and the selection of the best ideas, idea description)
- prototyping and testing (the ways for prototyping of services and products, storyboard, paper models, users testing)
- implementing (documentation of ideas, blueprint service)
Addressed to an approximate number of 250 academic workers, doctoral students and students and the representatives of enterprises that cooperate with both universities, the trainings will be realized from November 2017 till October 2018.
The trainings will be run by PGWI (Polish Group of Support for Innovativeness Ltd.).
Below you can find the invitation and the information about the trainings.