We invite to cooperation and participation in innoSHARE’18 on the road: Meetup Bydgoszcz Project, which will take place on March 27, 2018 at the UTP University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz.
We invite to cooperation and participation in innoSHARE’18 on the road: Meetup Bydgoszcz, which will take place on March 27, 2018 at the UTP University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz.
On February 28 till April 12, 2018 Poland Innovative Foundation in cooperation with regional partners in Poland continues the project of innoSHARE’18 on the road: Meetups, i.e. a series of meetings taking place in 15 academic centres of Poland.
In kujawsko-pomorskie Region Innovative Poland Foundation has appointed Bydgoszcz as a place of organization of innoSHARE’18 on the road: Meetup. The Project is addressed to those who are preoccupied or interested in:
- Academic research on international level
- Start-ups and spin-offs originating from research or grants
- Innovations, development and research in academic institutions, universities, R&D departments, start-ups or SMEs
- Working in enterprises, institutions or organizations that support the development of start-ups, spin-offs and high technology.
The proposed issues to be discussed during the innoSHARE’18 on the road: Meetup Bydgoszcz are:
- Creation of start-ups and spin-offs from science into business
- Cooperation between scientific worker and investor
- How to commercialize and internationalize R&D projects
- Financing and support to R&D startups, spin-offs and commercialization of the research.
Owing to innoSHARE’18 on the road: Meetups in Bydgoszcz you would exchange your knowledge and experience in implementing innovations and commercialization of research results in our Region through creating unique events in the region.
As the part of the meeting, the participants:
- Would meet the people, who create or develop the companies based on research and science, new technologies in kujawsko-pomorskie, or with the people who have had experience in specialized professions
- meet the representatives of kujawsko-pomorskie ecosystem institutions for implementing innovations and commercialization of the research results
- meet the representatives of Poland Innovative Foundation Community and meetup Partners
- would have an opportunity to ask questions to the experts who support commercialization of the research, development of ideas and startups, protection of intellectual property and the development of a company
- would have an opportunity to cooperate with Poland Innovative Foundation Community
For more information and the registration form, please go to www.meetups.innoshare.pl/bydgoszcz.