We invite to a conference organized by Kuyavian and Pomeranian Investors and Exporters Service Centre (K-PCOIE) at the Kuyavian and Pomeranian Marshall Office.
TERM AND PLACE
October 23, 2018 at 11 a.m till 3 p.m. at the City Hotel on 3 Maja Street in Bydgoszcz (B Room)
WHO IS THE ADDRESSEE OF THE SEMINAR?
The event is dedicated to Polish entrepreneurs, B+R units from different branches, who have their own innovative product or a service and intend to apply for a public order outside of Poland.
WHY WORTH PARTICIPATING?
- there are going to be presented the selected issues concerning the international legal transactions in the context of public orders,
- the participants will get the answers to questions: how to participate in the public procurement procedure for innovations outside of Poland? What are the public orders for innovations and what are the international public orders?
- there are going to be discussed the concept of innovative partnership in EU based on the EU Parliament and Council Directive 2014/24/UE
- it will be an opportunity to get acquainted with an example of a certain international public order and some experience obtained by the National Centre for Research and Development connected to it as the Polish unit that applies for the public order within the framework of innovative partnership procedure
- the speakers will present the availability of innovative public orders for the Polish executives (exporters) on the global market – both in selected countries and as exemplified by purchasing trends of international NATO organization.
PARTNERS (by order of speeches)
Department of European Union and International Cooperation at the Department of Public Orders
Ostrowski and Partners sp. k.
Section of Public Orders at the National Centre for Research and Development
The Team of International Public Orders at the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology
The AGENDA is available here.
Registration of participants is possible till October 19, 2018 only electronically.
It is free of charge.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (056) 62 18 751.