1. Preparation of comments on supporting entrepreneurs which were sent to the Marshal of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship.
2. Participation in consultations about The Anti-crisis shield and The Anti-crisis shield 2 - comments were submitted to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland as a part of Key National Clusters and Polish Clusters Association/Employers of Poland.
3. Preparation of industry comments submitted to the Minister of Development - as part of Key National Clusters and Polish Clusters Association.
4. Inauguration of the cooperation at the EU level - within European Cluster Association (European Cluster Collaboration Platform).
5. Launching a cooperation exchange in terms of offers and requirements among Members - a website supporting cooperation in counteracting the effects of the COVID-19 epidemic. We offer cooperation opportunities to collaborate to help the medical industry and hospitals with deficiencies in protective products. The announcements are available on the website in the Cooperation tab.
6. Cooperation with the Association of Entrepreneurs of Kuyavia and Pomerania and the ADEP Tax Office in the field of HR and accounting consultations - webinars addressed to entrepreneurs: "Co-financing of the employer as part of the anti-crisis shield" and "Restructuring and transformation in my company". We inform you about the next meetings on our FB page.
7. Cooperation with Syneo.pl - a member of the Cluster – webinar: "Telework, how to win this crisis?".
8. Incorporating current informations, events, webinars related to anti-crisis activities into the cluster FB.
9. Assistance to UKW and UTP universities in organizing materials needed for the production of medical equipment manufactured for hospitals.
10. Business e-breakfast - we have adjusted the form of our regular meetings among cluster members to the current situation. Syneo.pl provided us videoconference platform, in that we could met and talk about current matters. As long as meeting restrictions are not lifted, we will have business breakfasts virtually.
We will inform you about the next activities soon.