1. Zelan Sp.z o.o. donated tens of thousands of disposable cutlery, which are now very much needed in hospitals for The Kuyavian-Pomeranian Pulmonology Center in Bydgoszcz.
2. Medical Equipment Producer Galmed donated 600 sterile gloves also for The Kuyavian-Pomeranian Pulmonology Center in Bydgoszcz and 300 meters of PET PE film for the University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz, which has started the production of visors for hospitals throughout the region, including for the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Pulmonology Center.
3. Pronamet has prepared an offer of low-cost PET visors.
4. IceTech Poland has also started the production of visors that donate to hospitals for free.
5. Inter-Global has started the production of cleaning agents and got over some of them to the police.
6. Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz produces necessary parts of the equipment for hospitals using 3D printers. They cooperate with Ministry of Interior and Administration Hospital in Bydgoszcz, Regional Specialist Hospital in Grudziądz and Provincial Ambulance Station in Bydgoszcz.They produce: visors according to the author's design by Zbigniew Szczepański - for Ambulance Service in Bydgoszcz and Hospital in Grudziądz; adapters for diving masks offered by Decathlon. In that, after inserting the DAR filter the masks can be used in emergency medical services; adapters for 3M protective masks. For Ministry of Interior and Administration Hospital they have organized and donated 100 sterilized disposable cutlery by Zelan Sp. z o.o.
7. University of Science and Technology produces visors for hospitals from materials provided by the Galmed Medical Equipment Factory, Miko Pac Sp. Zoo. and KGL Corporation SA. The design of a new ventilator for COVID-19 patients has been completed.
8. ML Polyolefins has provided a material for disposable protective gowns for the Provincial Integrated Hospital in Elbląg.
9. KGL Corporation SA has provided over 1.5 tons of film for the production of visors, produced by private companies and public institutions, such as University of Science and Technology or the Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Microelectronics and Optoelectronics. Printing house UV in the cooperation with Wadim - Plast and Studio Window will produce over 100 thousand visors made of film produced by them. KLG will about 12 tons of PET film to the production requirements of visors, it also supports Provincial Hospital in Łomża and Oncological Hospital in Dąbrowa Górnicza - disposable products were provided there.
10. Institute of Engineering of Polymer Materials and Dyes Łukasiewicz has allocated cost-free Łukasiewicz-ILOT PET films (855 kg in total) and PLA (50 kg in total) for the production of protective visors to support the Łukasiewicz-ILOT strategy, which has undertaken a mission to produce protective visors for doctors and nurses with the CNC and 3D technology. The first batch of this was handed over to: Provincial Infectious Hospital at Wolska Street in Warsaw, L. Rydygier Provincial Complex Hospital in Toruń, M. Kopernik Specialist City Hospital in Toruń, 8th Kuyavian-Pomeranian Brigade of Territorial Defense.
11. Kielce University of Technology produces visors that go to hospitals, emergency services and the army in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship. University Council of Student Government of the Kielce University of Technology, IFMSA-Poland Kielce Branch and IFMSA-Poland Śląsk Branch support this activity. The association of medical studies and young doctors has doanted ready project for 3D printing.
12. Lamela together with its partners (KGL PET film, Schumacher Grudziądz cutting shelters from PET film and Wadim Plast responsible for the supply of flexible clasps) has started production and distribution of protective visors, which are completely cost-free for preventing, counteracting and protecting the effects of SARS-CoV-2 virus. The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity, hospitals, clinics and nursing homes have received them.
13. Abplanalp with Haas participate in the production of protective visors at FastPart company from Szczecin.
Of course, this is only a part of the activities. We do not know about all of them and new, different options - access is at the stage of agreement.