The Innovation Framework for Challenge Oriented Intelligent Manufacturing Project is co-financed from Interreg – the Baltic Sea Region.
Aim: supporting the digitalization in production plants.
Duration: January 1, 2019 – June 30, 2021.
Partnership: 9 organizations from 6 European Union countries that represent a wide circle of end users
and the R & D sector.
Total project budget:
EUR 1 964 050.00, including funds from the European Regional Development Fund in the amount of EUR 1 600 887,50.
1. Estonia - Tallinn University of Technology (project leader)
2. Estonia - Innovative Manufacturing Engineering Systems
3. Finland - Machine Technology Center Turku Ltd.
4. Finland - Lappeenranta University of Technology
5. Denmark - Developing Fyn
6. Latvia --Vocational education and training center
7. Lithuania - Lithuanian Innovation Center
8. Lithuania - Klaipeda Science and Technology Park
9. Poland - Torun Regional Development Agency.
Associated Partner: Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster
For more information go to: https://iotnorthpoland.com/.